Who Are We?
Here at Patron Technology, our backgrounds are as diverse as this city, but we have one thread that ties us all together — we are passionate about arts, sports, and entertainment and want to see these industries succeed.
What Are We Doing?
We provide our clients with world-class customer relationship management, including box office ticketing, fundraising, and email marketing technology, all rolled into one system: PatronManager, which is built entirely on the salesforce.com platform.
Where Are We?
Our corporate headquarters are located right in the heart of the theatre district in NYC! You can practically step outside and see the flashing lights of Broadway. That being said, some of our positions are pretty flexible, and we have team members across the world.
What Are You Waiting For?
Check out our available positions:
Account Executive Performing Arts & Museums
We are looking for a sales executive who understands the arts & ticketing industry and has exceptional sales and prospecting abilities. We offer PatronManager: cloud-based box office ticketing, marketing, & fundraising built on the salesforce platform. As a Sales Executive your potential clients will be performing arts executives, museum and venue managers, fundraising specialists, and box office professionals. Understanding their business needs and perspectives is essential.
Job responsibilities will include:
- All aspects of the sales process, from initial product demonstration to contracting.
- Prospecting for new clients.
- Collaborating with colleagues within a supportive sales team environment.
Requirements and Considerations:
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience in sales and lead generation.
- A strong interest and/or experience working with performing arts organizations, museums, commercial entertainment or sports.
- Experience selling software or other technology systems.
- Experience actually using any ticketing, membership management, or fundraising technology system is helpful.
- You must be able to write in a compelling manner and be equally persuasive on the phone or in person.
Send a cover letter and resume to jobs[at]patrontechnology.com using the subject line “Sales AE.” Tell us about your enthusiasm for this position, why you have the innate drive and experience for this position, and why this job is perfect for you. Because crisp and persuasive writing is a critical skill, your cover letter should demonstrate that and is a very important part of your application. In other words, don’t bother sending a form cover letter. This position is located in our mid-town Manhattan office. You’ll have significant earning potential with a base salary plus commission. We also offer a Fortune-500 quality health insurance plan paid 100% by us, and a 401K plan.
Software Engineer for Salesforce.com Development
Patron Technology is a provider of technology solutions for arts and cultural organizations. Its flagship product, PatronManager, is an application built on the Force.com platform that allows organizations to run all aspects of their business, including: selling reserved seating tickets, subscriptions, and memberships online, managing electronic and physical communications and, if applicable, accepting donations — all while still leveraging the core CRM features of Salesforce.com.
The Force.com platform is one of the fastest growing and exciting Platform-as-a-Service offerings available today. This is your opportunity to learn a new, highly marketable technology platform while being paid to do so.
We are currently seeking an experienced and passionate software development professional for the role of Software Engineer. The ideal candidate will be able to think strategically to provide input on key components of the system, while also rolling up their sleeves and executing that vision crisply. Patron Technology’s development team is headquartered at Nine Summer’s office in Woodbridge, CT.
- Several years of professional web software development experience.
- Desirable experience includes: Java Server Faces (JSF) and bonus points for having coded any Apex/Visualforce
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance
- Strong command of web standards, CSS-based design, cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with API design and use
- You are passionate about the craft of writing software
- Must be able to effectively communicate progress and ideas
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science or equivalent
Competitive salary, commensurate with experience and ability
Nice company benefits program with health insurance, 401k, life insurance, disability insurance and more
Casual work environment in a comfortable office space
Click here to apply.